Monday, June 28, 2010

Delicious @ MidValley

The first post will be dedicating to delicious which had served me the best pasta thus far and never fail to make me drool every time I think of the mouth-watering food which I had in that particular restaurant last month. We settled in for delicious after 3 hours of shopping in mid valley, expecting to savor some good food and to be honest, the restaurant did not fail us at all.

Upon seated, the waiter filled our glass with plain water immediately to quench our thirst. The list of food in the menu was not helping me to pick what I wanted to eat at all because all the food mentioned, described sounded really alluring. They served different kind of spaghetti, linguine and you can even have poultry entrees if you wanted to. 

My friend picked seafood linguine while I settled for braised oxtail spaghettini. As for appetizer we had chili con cheese fries and minestrone soup served with garlic bread and chocolate banana as dessert. 


First up was minestrone soup served with garlic bread which seriously I tell you, this is the best minestrone soup I had ever tasted. I had my first minestrone soup when I was in Melbourne and it did not amaze me as much as this one did. :) So if you love italian soup, why not give this a try upon your visit to delicious? The soup was just fine which mean it wasn't too salty or even make u feel like bloating. In fact, it made you feel even hungrier because it was a little sour and really appetizing. And the garlic bread, superb I would say. I forgot the price but it was between RM12-RM15.


Frankly speaking, the minute we saw the fries, we felt doomed. Not that the fries weren't nice but it was really too large of a portion for 2. It was like bolognaise sauce on fries but yummier. For such large portion, it was only RM18. My companion loves this fries a lot and he said that this will be the must-order the next time we go to delicious again. Oh well, I couldn't agree more. :)


Seafood linguine.  Unlike some other restaurants which serve small prawns which you can barely see, delicious served really big prawns in a generous amount. The seafood, together with the linguine, cooked with own receipe by the chef would definitely blow your mind off. For seafood lover, this is definitely the best pick of pasta. Price range RM28-RM32. And trust me, you won't feel bloated after finishing the whole plate but instead, asking for more. 



My order - Braised Oxtail Spaghettini. For an oxtail lover like me, this plate of pasta definitely made my day. And to be honest, I never expect them to serve me 3 big pieces of oxtails which I even have to share with my companion because I couldn't finish it. It was cooked with extra virgin olive oil which made me feel that at least this plate of pasta wasn't really that fattening after all as we all know that olive oil is generally good for our health. 


We had chocolate banana for dessert. My companion prefer this cake to the one in secret recipe while I prefer the otherwise. The chocolate banana served there is less creamy compared to secret recipe's. Maybe I should try their strawberry shortcake or brownies the next time I come. 

The total bill came to about RM150++ for two. I personally think that the price is reasonable considering the amount of food we had ordered. This place could be another perfect spot for birthday or anniversary celebration.

This is Goodie blogging and this restaurant is a must try! :)

Address:
Mid Valley Megamall,
Lot G-001, Ground Floor,
Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra 
59200, Kuala Lumpur 


Contact:
03-2287 5770

Business Hour:
11 AM - 11 PM

No comments: